Criteria for acceptance of Lenape Regional High School District Credit for Summer School Original Credit under Option 2 (Grades 9 through 12):
1. Summer school credits must be completed through an accredited high school.
2. The grade and credit issued for completing a summer school course will appear on the student's transcript at the student's request and may fulfill a graduation requirement.
3. The final grade will be calculated in the student's GPA and Class Rank.
4. The safety, cost and transportation, to and from, any Option 2 program and any and all costs for programs, fees, books, supplies, support, tutoring, etc are the responsibility of the student's parent/guardian. By completing the Option 2 request the parent/guardian(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Lenape Regional High School District, its agents or employees from any and all claims of any type, action, complaint, judgment, costs or personal injury, arising out of, or related to, the student's participation in the Option 2 program.
5. The Lenape Regional High School District will conduct business with Educational Services Unit of the Burlington County Special Services School District in order to offer courses in the Lenape Regional High School District Program of Study during summer school.