- Seneca High School
SENIOR PORTRAITS 2020
From Prestige Portraits
Celebrate your senior year with a Prestige portrait session. Decide which achievements you want to celebrate. Choose the session that gives you all the poses/backgrounds you want.
Portrait Date: Beginning on Wednesday, May 22nd
- Sessions will be held Wednesday, May 22 thru Friday, May 24; Tuesday, June 4; Wednesday, June 5 and Monday, June 10.
Location: Vestibule/Lobby Area (between the large and small gyms)
A notification card with student’s individual appointment will be mailed home approximately 2 weeks prior to the session.
Need to change your appointment or have questions, please call 1-800-687-9327 (M-F 8:30am – 4:30pm) or schedule.prestigeportraits.com Please have your 8 digit appointment code available.
- Ultimate Session: (20-24 images) Includes Head & Shoulder Yearbook and Cap & Gown poses, plus up to 4 additional outfit changes and 7 backgrounds. Session Fee: $30
- Deluxe Session: (14-16 images) Includes Head & Shoulder Yearbook and Cap & Gown poses, plus up to 2 additional outfit changes and 5 backgrounds. Session Fee: $20
- Standard Session: (6-8 images) Includes Head & Shoulder Yearbook and Cap & Gown poses. Session Fee: $0
Information regarding your sitting:
- Men - Yearbook pose: Tux Please bring your own dress shirt & tie for cap & gown poses. We cannot remove 5 o’clock shadow. Have your hair neatly trimmed.
- Women - Yearbook pose: Drape Please bring your own tank top to wear under the drape. Poses may include your hands, consider appropriate jewelry. Session fee can be pre-paid online at schedule.prestigeportraits.com or paid at the time of the sitting (cash/check/money order payable to
- Lifetouch, credit/debit not accepted.) The studio will supply the tuxedos, drapes & caps/gowns.
SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR SESSION:
- Style your hair before your session
- Do your makeup at home.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure before your session
- Full length pose – Bring the things that highlight your achievements: sports gear, musical instruments, artwork, trophies, etc.
- Outfit changes – Bring clothes that you feel comfortable in, whether they are dressy or casual.
- Solid colors photograph best.
The above information can be found on the attached flyer.