What is Math League?
- Math League Members compete as a team against other schools in Burlington County including Seneca, Cherokee, Lenape, Moorestown, Pemberton, Bordentown, Burlington Twp, Northern Burlington Twp, and Cinnaminson. Members will answer challenging questions both individually and as a group in order to score the most points as the season progresses. These meets are in person.
- We also have individual based "competitions" that take place at Shawnee to give members a chance at competiting against other students in New Jersey. The New Jersey Math League contests consist of a 6-question problem set which must be completed within 30 minutes.
- We will also meet monthly to discuss topics related to math such as:
- Math-related careers
- The history of math
- Perspectives of math
- Unproven theories
- and more!
How do I join?
- First - you will want to join our Google Classroom to get the most up to date information including meeting dates. The code to join is: f6huftb
- You may also reach out to Mr. Eiding at email@example.com