Lenape Regional High School District
Service Website Tutorial
Complete the tutorial below to receive credit.
Complete Part I using the links at the left.
Complete Part II to record volunteer service hours.
PART I: Use the links at the left to complete Part I
and "Submit" your responses.
PART II: Record of Volunteer Hours
This part of the web site allows Lenape Regional High School students to record volunteer hours throughout their high school career.
- Please record volunteer service hours performed from July 1 through the present.
- Periodically use this webpage to update additional volunteer service activities throughout your high school career.
AT THE END OF EACH SCHOOL YEAR,
THE TOP 20 VOLUNTEER SERVICE STUDENTS
WILL BE RECOGNIZED AS
You are now ready to record your volunteer service hours!
Please follow the directions below.
1. Record your volunteer service hours on the "Record of Volunteerism" link on
the left side bar.
** If you DO NOT have actual volunteer service hours,
click HERE to complete a mock form.
2. Select your school from the names that appear under "Record of Volunteerism"
3. Complete the form and "submit" for each volunteer activity.
Each volunteer service activity should be a separate entry. However, if you
perform multiple hours of service at one activity you may combine the service
hours in one entry.