Future Business Leaders of America
Mrs. Hughes, Advisor
Room DD101 South
Mrs. Hughes' E-Board for FBLA
What is FBLA?
All students interested in business as a career should join FBLA.
FBLA-PHL is a national association of more then 250,00 students interested in becoming more successful in the business world, 7,500 in New Jersey alone!
Memebership in FBLA-PBL helps you learn about business and gives you the opportunity to see the "real world" through interaction with business leaders from around the country! You will discover the secret of being able to talk confidently with prospective employers, and you will experience the challenge to test your business skills in state and national competitions.
State Website: http://www.njfbla.org/
National Website: http://fbla-pbl.org/
Dress: At States & Nationals business attire is required! (view list of acceptable attire on state FBLA website)
Competitive Events (updated as of Sept 2017)
- (on back) Regional Competition: December 4-8 at Cherokee during or after school
- State Competition: March 8th at Harrah's Atlantic City
- National Competition: June 28 - July 1, Baltimore Maryland
How do I join?
- Pay the school activities fee by September 29th to join club this year.
- Attend the registration meeting in September.
How do I maintain membership?
- Attend all meetings
- Attend all eligible competitions (Regional/State)
- Participate in FBLA community service activities (Park Cleanups)
How am I notified of FBLA meetings and events?
- All activities will be sent to you by school email after attending the initial meeting (so check it often).
- Business Bulletin board outside the South Business classrooms will have latest club information.
This website and Remind 101 (Text @g99hkf to 81010)
Attend a meeting announced on the morning announcements.
Email the advisor firstname.lastname@example.org