Future Business Leaders of America
ADVISOR: Mrs. Hughes
Room DD101 South
What is FBLA?
All students interested in business as a career should join FBLA.
FBLA-PHL is a national association of more then 250,000 students interested in becoming more successful in the business world, 7,500 in New Jersey alone!
Membership in FBLA-PBL helps you learn about business and gives you the opportunity to see the "real world" through interaction with business leaders from around the country! You will discover the secret of being able to talk confidently with prospective employers, and you will experience the challenge to test your business skills in state and national competitions.
State Website: http://www.njfbla.org/
National Website: http://fbla-pbl.org/
Dress: At States & Nationals business attire is required! (view list of acceptable attire on state FBLA website)
Competitive Events (updated as of 2/2021)
- Regional (South Jersey Competitive Event (online) in December
- State Competition: at Harrah's Atlantic City in March
- National Competition: Last Week in June
How do I join?
- Pay the school activities fee by September 29th to join the club each year.
- Attend the registration meeting in September.
- Can I join after the enrollment period? Unfortunately, no. Please consider us next year!
How do I maintain membership?
- Attend all meetings
- Attend all eligible competitions (Regional/State)
- Participate in FBLA activities
How am I notified of FBLA meetings and events?
- All activities will be sent to you by school email after attending the initial meeting (so check it often) as well as via the REMIND APP.
- Once a member, you have access to the Cherokee FBLA Googleclassroom with all updated information.
- Any Questions? Please email Mrs. Shellie Hughes
Attend a meeting announced on the morning announcements.
Email the advisor Mrs. Shellie Hughes