The mission of the Lenape Regional High School District, a leader in progressive education, is to develop physically and emotionally healthy students who excel in an ever-changing world, accomplished through:
- Unlimited educational experiences
- A curriculum which exceeds the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards
- Integration of technology
- Expectations of higher achievement for all students and staff
- Partnerships with families and community in a secure, challenging and energizing environment
- WE BELIEVE that all people have values and should be treated with respect.
- WE BELIEVE that a nurturing, safe and caring environment is vital to an individual's optimal growth and well-being.
- WE BELIEVE that motivation, strategies and effort are essential components to maximizing achievement.
- WE BELIEVE that access to opportunities is essential for promoting personal growth.
- WE BELIEVE that all people have a natural desire to learn.
- WE BELIEVE that diverse experiences enrich lives.
- WE BELIEVE that prolonged care and preservation of the environment is necessary for the well-being of current and future generations.
- WE BELIEVE that integrity, honesty and respect are vital to all healthy relationships.
- WE BELIEVE that every person is responsible for their own actions.
- WE BELIEVE that appreciation for diversity enriches a community.
- WE BELIEVE that all people have inherent qualities that can be used to make positive contributions to society.