2019 TRYOUT INFORMATION
Google Form: Click HERE
You must sign up via the Google form on our website. This is how I will collect contact information and will email you at the address provided over the summer with important information/updates. If you do not sign up on this form you will not receive any information.
Physicals: Click HERE
Must be completed BEFORE you participate in any manner. You are required to submit an up to date physical OR a health history questionnaire. All athletes must have a current physical on file with the SHS athletic training staff to be eligible to try out for cheerleading. If upperclassmen physicals are dated on or after August 14, 2018, ONLY a Health History Update is necessary. If their physicals are dated prior to August 14,2018, a new physical will be needed for the fall season. All Freshman need a new physical. Physical paperwork should be completed and SUBMITTED by July 24th
Participation Fee: Click HERE
Must be paid before you can participate in practice OR tryouts. Can be paid online between August 1st – August 13th
Parent Permission: Click HERE
You must sign up through the RSchoolToday link by JULY 24th
- Wednesday August 14: Try-out Clinic from 8-11 am in the middle/back gym.
- All Clinics are mandatory. Extenuating circumstances will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. However, all material needs to be known for tryouts.
- Thursday, August 15: Tryouts begin at 8am. You are dismissed after your formal tryout.
- Teams will be announced Friday August 16th.
- What to Wear to Tryouts:
- Black or Navy Shorts with a White T-shirt.
Rules and Regulations: Click HERE
Please read and have the last portion of the form completed for the first day of tryouts.
YouTube Link: Click HERE
Please learn the cheer, dance, and touchdown dance posted on this page by August 14th. Music is available here
Varisty: Click HERE
JV: Click HERE
Freshman: Click HERE