Welcome Lenape Parents
MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Welcome back to the 2019-2020 school year at Lenape High School!
Our Mission is to develop partnerships between parents, staff and the community; to improve the environment at our school by providing volunteer and financial support that directly benefits our school and students, and to encourage involvement through PTO sponsored events. We are able to provide this support via our fundraising events.
Our Programming Currently Includes:
- Scholarships to qualifying Seniors
- Lenape High School Staff Appreciation Breakfast
- Project Graduation (An alcohol and drug-free event held for all graduating seniors on the night of graduation from 10 pm until 3 am)
There are so many ways to stay informed!
Sign up for Lenape PTO text messages by texting @lenapepto to 81010.
Be sure to sign up for Lenape's daily emails.
Our Fundraisers for 2019-2020
The shopping season is upon us and here's an easy way to donate to the PTO while shopping on Amazon.
1. Designate Lenape PTO (that's how Amazon listed us) as your charity of choice
2. Purchase from smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com (same items, same prices)3. Amazon will make a donation of 0.05% of your purchase price to Lenape PTO.
Used Clothing Drive
Please consider dropping off clothing donations in one of our 5 bins provided by the READ Foundation. Bin locations are:
1) Lenape senior parking lot
2) Harrington School (on left side near field)
3) Hartford School Lower Parking Lot
4) Springville Elementary School and
5) Fleetwood Elementary School
Attention Seniors:Tuxedo Rentals for Prom from Rochester TuxedoDrop off Tuxedo the next day after Prom at Lenape High SchoolA Lenape PTO Preferred Vendor.$10 of every rental supports Lenape PTO
Bakanas Flowers & Gifts
27 North Maple Avenue, Marlton, NJ 08053
Did you know that if you purchase flowers at Bakanas Flowers & Gifts and mention Lenape PTO we get a portion of the proceeds? Please consider this when ordering for all occasions throughout the year: Birthdays, Holidays, Get Well, Congratulations, etc.
Alteration Services - Village II Cleaners
1200 S. Church St., Mt. Laurel
Need alterations done? Homecoming, Prom, Special Event? Mention that Lenape PTO sent you and a portion of your service will support us! It’s that easy.
Dine and Donate
When you participate in one of our many restaurant Nights, a portion of the proceeds go towards our PTO. Please mention Lenape PTO to the cashier.
221 E. Greentree Rd., Marlton
Join us from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm on the following dates:
Wednesday, May 20th
74 Centerton Rd., Mt. Laurel
Wednesdays 5-9 pm.
Thank you for supporting the students and staff of Lenape High School. Together, we can make a difference.
LHS PTO Board
Marlene Bollar, President
Diane Pruitt, Treasurer
Karen Brager, Secretary
Maryann Foley, Restaurant Chair
Any questions can be emailed to: email@example.com