Welcome Lenape Parents
MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Welcome back to the 2020-2021 school year at Lenape High School!
About the Lenape PTO
Who We Are:
Our Mission is to develop partnerships between parents, staff and the community; to improve the environment at our school by providing volunteer and financial support that directly benefits our school and students, and to encourage involvement through PTO sponsored events. We are able to provide this support via our fundraising events.
Our Programming Currently Includes:
· Scholarships to qualifying Seniors
· Lenape High School Staff Appreciation Lunch & Breakfast
· Project Graduation (An alcohol and drug-free event held for all graduating seniors on the night of graduation from 10 pm until 3 am)
Marlene Bollar, President
Asma Kasuba, Co-Treasurer
Geetha Nazim, Co-Treasurer
Karen Brager, Secretary
Any questions can be emailed to:
Stay Informed on PTO News By Joining Us On:
Lenape High School PTO Group Medford, NJ
There are the Facebook Groups:
Lenape Class of 2021
Lenape Class of 2022
Lenape Class of 2023
Lenape Class of 2024
Our Fundraisers for 2020-2021
The shopping season is upon us and here's an easy way to donate to the PTO while shopping on Amazon.
1. Designate Lenape PTO (that's how Amazon listed us) as your charity of choice
2. Purchase from smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com (same items, same prices)3. Amazon will make a donation of 0.05% of your purchase price to Lenape PTO.
Used Clothing Drive
Please consider dropping off clothing donations in one of our 5 bins provided by the READ Foundation. Bin locations are:
1) Lenape senior parking lot
2) Harrington School (on left side near field)
3) Hartford School Lower Parking Lot
4) Springville Elementary School and
5) Fleetwood Elementary SchoolPurchasing Flowers
Bakanas Flowers & Gifts
27 North Maple Avenue, Marlton, NJ 08053
Did you know that if you purchase flowers at Bakanas Flowers & Gifts and mention Lenape PTO we get a portion of the proceeds? Please consider this when ordering for all occasions throughout the year: Birthdays, Holidays, Get Well, Congratulations, etc.
Thank you for supporting the students and staff of Lenape High School. Together, we can make a difference.
Any questions can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org