• Current Students

    If you are a current student, click HERE for the transcript request form you should use.

    *you must be logged into google using your LRHSD credentials in order to fill out the transcript request for current students


    Past Graduates and Former Students

    If you are a past graduate or former student and need your high school transcript sent to a school, to a non-educational agency (i.e., potential employer) or to you, click HERE.


    CAP Credits

    If you earned CAP credits as an LRHSD student, contact the school that issued the credits.

    Rowan College at Burlington County/RCBC

    Rowan University

  • Questions? Reach out to the Registrar at your school.