To apply, visit the LBHS website.
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR LENAPE STUDENTS!
The Lenape High School Business Honor Society (LBHS)
LBHS is an organization recognizing high achieving students in the area of Business Education.
Any high school student who has completed or is currently enrolled in his/her third business course and has earned an “A” as the final grade in each. If he/she is currently enrolled in a third business class, he/she will need to earn an “A” for the first semester grade.
*You must have already completed at least two Business courses in order to be eligible to apply.*
Business courses at Lenape include:
- Accounting I
- Accounting II
- Accounting III
- Accounting IV
- Advanced Web Design and Animation
- Business Communication and Applications
- Business Law
- Employment Strategies
- Graphic Presentations or Exploring Graphic Presentation
- Introduction to Business or Exploring Introduction to Business
- Personal Finance
- Sales and Marketing
- Sports, Entertainment, and Hospitality Marketing
- Study Skills and Career Awareness
- Web Design or Exploring Web Design
Additional requirements are:
- Must be on credit status
- No more than one suspension during your time at Lenape. Suspensions due to tardiness to school will not count against you.
- No academic suspensions, such as plagiarism, cheating on a major exam, etc.
- Must attend the night of the LBHS induction ceremony which will be held in February.
Once you are established as a member of LBHS, you are expected to uphold the requirements above. Violation of any of these requirements may result in your removal from LBHS.
For more information, visit the LBHS website. due date is December 13th. Late applications will not be considered.
Once your application is approved, there will be a nominal cost to each member to cover the expense of the cords. Graduation cords are long, thin, colored ropes with tassels on each end that are worn around the neck during commencement ceremonies.
All LBHS members will also be required to participate in a service project in the Spring 2020. Details of this service project will be provided at a later date.
Please feel free to email Mrs. Megan Cashman or Mrs. Dina Wolf with any questions or concerns.