I believe in my #SELFIE
To start the project:
- Open PowerPoint and create a blank presentation with one slide
- Select both textboxes and delete them.
- Determine the color scheme you want to use for this project....probably about two to three colors.
Text that must be included:
- I believe in my #SELFIE
- #MY BEST
- #ONE CHANGE
- BElieve in YOUrself!
Things you must add to the text above:
- Add a picture as a background. Search for a colored background and use one that won’t distract from the text. Save the background to your H: drive. In PowerPoint, select Design=>Format background. Click Picture and then File. Browse to and select the image you saved from the Internet.
- Add a textbox below each topic to add your answer.
- Change the font styles and color for all the text in the entire slide.
- Save the phone screen photo below to your H: drive. Go to Insert=>Pictures. Browse to and select the image.
- Add YOUR picture to the phone screen.
- Add clipart and shapes to enhance the project.
Contact Mrs. Cashman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-654-5111 ext. 8454