DIRECTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE REQUIRED FORMS OF PAPERWORK
Go to this website for all the paperwork you will need to play: www.lrhsd.org/shawneequicklinks
***Please have your Physical turn in to the trainer in the Main office by July 16th to insure you will be cleared to tryout on August 16th
Here is a note from our Athlectic Trainers:
PLEASE Remind/Inform ALL of your Athletes of the following to help the processing go quickly and smoothly:
- EVERYONE Must turn in a Health History Update Questionnaire due to the COVID-19 related questions.
- Please turn in the HHUQ WITH the Physical at the SAME Time as the Complete, NEW Physical!!
- (NOT Separately at Different Times, but TOGETHER at the SAME Time)
- If they are just updating a CURRENT, VALID Physical already on file, they can just submit the HHUQ.
- Incoming Freshman are NOT on File and Must submit a Valid Physical and HHUQ at the SAME Time.
- Frequently Missed Information that holds up Processing of Physicals:
- Vision (ie 20/20 with or without correction – vision worse than 20/40 without correction)
- Exam Date has Expired prior to the season beginning
- Doctor did not sign each form
- No HHUQ
- If they had COVID-19 when was their illness.
- Parent assumes the Middle School Physical will be here at Shawnee
- Athlete needs Orthopedic Clearence from a recent injury