• Current Students

    If you are a current student, click HERE for the transcript request form you should use.


    Past Graduates and Former Students

    If you are a past graduate or former student and need an official high school transcript, please put a request in writing. You must include the following information: 

    • Name
    • Date of birth
    • Address
    • Year of  Graduation
    • Where transcript should be sent (complete address please)
    • Signature

    *All requests must be in writing*

    You can use this form Graduates/Former Students or create your own document including all of the required information listed above.

    Requests can be dropped off in person, scanned and emailed (ddzwill@lrhsd.org), faxed (609-268-4635) or mailed (Registrar, Seneca High School, 110 Carranza Road, Tabernacle, NJ  08088)


     RCBC Transcripts for CAP credits 



     Rowan University Transcripts for CAP credits


    (If you earned Rowan University CAP credits after 1980, scroll to the bottom and click the "Order Transcripts" button to continue.)