Animation & Interactive Web DesignEnduring Understandings
Students will understand that:Unit 1:
- The foundation of animation is based on drawing and application of symbols.
- Effective use of skills is essential to create a functional and/or interactive animation.
- Animators must be creative problem solvers.
- The history of the Internet and browser differences impact web design.
- Effective websites are a result of careful and thoughtful planning.
- Functional and consistent layout enhances usability of a site.
- Graphic Design improves the overall aesthetics of a website
- Coding impacts the design of a website.
- Appropriate use of web design software will make the design process more efficient.
- Integrating animation and image manipulation are essential in interactive Web Design.
- Interactivity should support the overall design of a site.
Contact Mrs. Hahn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-654-7544 x8798