Substitute Teachers, Nurses & Custodians are needed for Lenape, Shawnee, Cherokee & Seneca High Schools
Teaching or Substitute Certificate
- Teachers: 60 college credits
- Nurses: RN license
Criminal History Clearance
Applies to all substitutes teachers, nurses & custodians.
We will help you apply for these clearances.
Pay Rate (effective March 1, 2019)
- Teachers: $100/day
- Nurses: $175/day
- Custodians: $13/hour
Submit Your Application
- E-MAIL your resume or the completed Employment Application as an attachment to RESUMES@LRHSD.ORG.
- Please send one document only - if you choose to include a cover letter, make it part of the resume document.
- Name your attached document with the position you are interested in and your last name.
- Example: Math.Jones.doc or Secretary.Smith.doc
- If you are having trouble sending a word document, please convert your resume to a PDF and resend.
- Resumes/Applications are shared between the schools, so there is no need to apply multiple times for the same type of position that may be available at more than one location.
Thank you for your interest in the Lenape Regional High School District. The Lenape Regional High School District welcomes staff who will take pride in our schools and communities, and will continually strive to improve upon the art and science of educating children.LENAPE REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICTIS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERFor internal applicant job postings, please click here.