Cinnamon French Toast Bake
15 min prep time
60 min total time
2 tbs. butter, melted
1 can (12.4 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup chopped pecans
½ cup maple syrup
Icing from cinnamon rolls
1/2 cup maple syrup, if desired
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Pour melted butter into ungreased 8x8-inch
glass baking dish.
2. Separate dough into 8 rolls; set icing aside.
3. Cut each roll into 8 pieces; place pieces over butter in dish.
4. In medium bowl, beat eggs.
5. Beat into eggs cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended;
6. Gently pour over roll pieces.
7. Sprinkle with pecans; drizzle with ¼ cup syrup.
8. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool 15 minutes. Meanwhile, remove covers from icing and
microwave on medium (50%) 10 to 15 seconds or until thin enough to
Drizzle icing over top; sprinkle with powdered sugar. If desired, spoon syrup from dish over individual servings. Serve with the additional ¼ cup maple syrup.