PARENTS OF SPECIAL EDUCATION STUDENTS (POSES)
The 2020-2021 school year is under way. We invite you to remain active in the educational experience of your son or daughter in school. Please review the website for general information regarding the district's Child Study Teams, educational resources and additional community resources.
The Parents of Special Education Students (POSES) group was created to:
- provide parents, guardians and caregivers the opportunity to share input regarding special education programs and services in the school
- increase community involvement and elicit input on relevant topics for future presentations and information sharing, and
- facilitate communication for positive interactions with district and school staff.
Meetings for Parents of Special Education Students (POSES) will be posted here for your review and participation.
Please see the video link below of our most recent Parent Meeting, held on November 18, 2020!
If you have any questions about our parent advisory group and meetings, please reach out to our school facilitators:
Debbie Goldsborough, Lenape High School
(609) 654-5111, extension 337300
Kaitlin Eckert, Shawnee High School
(609) 654-7544, extension 448200
Jenn Vasconcelos, Seneca High School
(609) 268-4600, extension 668400
Donna Ward, Cherokee High School
(856) 983-5140, extension 234700
Abbie DiMenna, Child Study Team Supervisor
(609) 268-2000, extension 557900
We are pleased to extend this partnership opportunity with you to collaborate with the Special Services Department.
We look forward to your participation and feedback!
Director of Special Services