PARENTS OF SPECIAL EDUCATION STUDENTS (POSES)/
Parent Advisory Group (PAG)
The 2021-2022 school year is under way. We invite you to remain active in the educational experience of your son or daughter in school. Please review the website for general information regarding the district's Child Study Teams, educational resources and additional community resources.
The Parents of Special Education Students (POSES) Parent Advisory Group (PAG) was created to:
- provide parents, guardians and caregivers the opportunity to share input regarding special education programs and services in the school
- increase community involvement and elicit input on relevant topics for future presentations and information sharing, and
- facilitate communication for positive interactions with district and school staff.
Meetings for Parents of Special Education Students (POSES) will be posted here for your review and participation.
See below for information about our Transition Resource Fair on March 24, 2022!
We are excited to share with you our upcoming:
TRANSITION RESOURCE FAIR
Thursday, March 24th
5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Lenape High School, South Cafeteria
Please join us as we partner with local community programs, including school/college and support services available to provide youth and families with post-secondary information beyond high school.
You'll have the opportunity to meet our school facilitators, as well as the Parent Advisory Group (PAG).
Looking forward to seeing you!
If you have any questions about our parent advisory group and meetings, please reach out to our school facilitators:
Mrs. Debbie Goldsborough, Lenape High School
(609) 654-5111, extension 337300
Ms. Kaitlin Eckert, Shawnee High School
(609) 654-7544, extension 448200
Mrs. Jenn Vasconcelos, Seneca High School
(609) 268-4600, extension 668400
Mrs. Donna Ward, Cherokee High School
(856) 983-5140, extension 234700
Dr. Abbie DiMenna, Child Study Team Supervisor
(609) 268-2000, extension 557900
We are pleased to extend this partnership opportunity with you to collaborate with the Special Services Department.
We look forward to your participation and feedback!
Mrs. Patricia Piserchia
Director of Special Services