Objective: By the end of this project, you will be able to record artistic and creative camera shots to produce a unique "How-To" video.
Background: To show your understanding of how to operate a DSLR camera, you will produce an updated version of the "How-To" video that uses creative and unique camera shots along with music and text to demonstrate the task.
Friday 10/10 - List of Steps TBA - Storyboards
- Monday 10/19 - Footage Due
- Thursday 10/22 - File Management Check
- TBA - Final Cut
Grading:CLICK HERE for the grading rubric.Example:
- Minimum length: 1:00 - Maximum length: 2:00
- No voiceovers can be used - only music and text.
- Title should be included at the beginning and counts toward your total video length.
- Think of your "theme" or "style".