3. Tap on the gear in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Tap Configure alerts.
5. By toggling the Class grade drop to “on”, you will receive notifications when a class grade drops below the letter grade threshold that you set.
A. Toggle Low score to on.
B. Tap Score threshold.
C. Select the percentage below which you wish to receive a notification.
6. Toggle the Class grade update to "on" if you would like to be notified any time a class grade is changed.
7. Toggle the Assignment graded to "on" if you would like to be notified any time an assignment is graded.
8. By toggling the Cafeteria balance to “on,” you will receive notifications when your balance drops below the dollar amount threshold that you set.
A. Toggle Cafeteria balance to "on."
B. Tap Balance threshold
C. Select the dollar amount below which you wish to receive a notification.
The LRHSD Mobile App uses several different methods to let users know when they have received a notification.
The LRHSD Mobile App icon will display a badge reflecting the number of unread notifications.
From within the LRHSD Mobile App, a badge displays the number of unread notifications.
The LRHSD Mobile App can even send push notifications to the main screen of your mobile device. See your mobile device’s user guide regarding notification settings. Below is where you can find the notification settings for iOS.