Past Graduates
    If you are transferring to a new college, the college will need your high school transcript.
    Below is a link to the transcript request form for graduated students.  Please fill out one form for each college. 
    Completed forms can be  emailed, faxed, or dropped off at the Counseling Center. 

    Email: jkarmilovich@lrhsd.org

    Fax: 609-953-9112