Custom List in Word
Add picture bullets or symbols to a list
The Bullet Library includes symbol and picture bullet styles. If you don't see the style that you want in the library, you can define a new bullet style.
- Select the items to which you want to add picture bullets or symbols.
To change an entire list level in a multilevel list, click one bullet or number at that level in the list.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Bullets.
- Click Define New Bullet, and then click Symbol or Picture.
- Use Webdings, Wingdings, Wingdings2 and Wingdings3.
- Click any symbol or picture that you want to use, and then click OK twice.
After you create a bulleted item, each time you press ENTER, another bulleted item is automatically added until you press ENTER twice.
Contact Mrs. Cashman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-654-5111 ext. 8454