Safe Trick or Treat will be held on Saturday, October 26th from 1:30-3:30 here at Shawnee. If you are going to participate, here is what you need to know:
1. You must arrive by 1:00 to decorate your assigned area.
2. You must stay until clean-up is over. Around 3:30.
3. You will sign in and out.
4. Candy will be supplied, however we usually run out, so you group will need to provide some. Each person in your group should bring a bag of candy.
5. Your group will dress in costume and decorate an assigned area in the hallway. Please make sure your theme is suitable for small children (nothing too scary!)
If you are willing to do all of the above, email Mrs. Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP! Thank you! :)