The CFM outlines "how" to wear the uniform.
Do not print the CFM. A new CFM will be provided once school begins. This electronic version can be downloaded for a reference.
Personnel Inspection & bearing: each cadet is required to wear his or her uniform on a weekly basis, normally on Wednesdays. Uniform inspections are graded and carry the same weight as an exam.
- Failure to wear the uniform on designated uniform days will result in a Zero assigned.
- Only an excused absence as defined by the LRHSD will allow a missed uniform day to be made-up.
- Second time inspections are not permitted unless a student is absent and that absence is accepted as excused by CHS or arrangments have been made with the instructor prior to the inspection. If a make-up is allowed under the conditions outlined above, the make-up will be the next school day.
- Forgetting to wear the uniform or failure to plan are not acceptable excuses.
- Grooming standards will be maintained regardless (haircut and shave for males). A subjective military bearing determination is assigned each cadet based on the Bearing rubric.