- Only royalty-free or buyout music may be used for productions that will air on LDTV. Productions may NOT include copyrighted music unless permission has been granted via the Music Release Form.
- Appropriate release forms MUST be submitted for every production sent to LDTV.
- Graphics that include the day and month the event was produced are NOT permissable. The year may be included in the credits along with the copyright at the end of the production.
- Productions will be sent back for incorrect spelling.
- The content of all productions sent to LDTV for broadcast MUST conform to LRHSD policies and regulations.
- All productions sent to LDTV for broadcast MUST include an opening title graphic and closing credits.
- MPEG-2 is the requested media format that should be used when submitting a production.
- Detailed information about how to send LDTV each of these formats is available in the LDTV Content Delivery Guidelines.