CHEROKEE BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY HONOR SOCIETYBusiness students earn membershipinto the Business and Technology Honor SocietyThe Cherokee Business and Technology Honor Society (CTHS)
is an organization recognizing high achieving students
in the areas of Business, Family and Consumer Science, and Technology.
To be eligible for induction you must meet the following criterion:
- Be a junior or a senior
- Have earned an “A” as your final grade in at least three of the vocational courses listed below. If you are currently enrolled in one of the courses listed below and received an “A” for the 1st semester that will count towards the three- course requirement.
- Must be a student in “Good Standing”
- Must be on credit status
- Do not have 3 or more suspensions in any given junior or senior year.
- No academic suspensions as plagiarism, cheating on a major exam, etc.
If you meet the requirements above, choose the link below
- Must attend the night of the ceremony to be inducted into CTHS and be recognized.
to fill out the CTHS Application:Business CoursesAccounting I, Accounting II, Accounting III, Accounting IV, Animation and Interactive Web Design, Computer Applications, Personal Finance, Employment Strategies, Entrepreneurship, Graphic Presentations, Intro to Business, Sales and Marketing, Sports Entertainment and Hospitality Marketing, Study Skills and Career Awareness, Web DesignFamily and Consumer Science Courses
Fashion & Clothing I, Fashion and Clothing II, Fashion and Clothing III, Foods & Nutrition I, Foods & Nutrition II, Foods & Nutrition III, Interior Design, Living Skills, Intro. to FCS, Child DevelopmentTechnology CoursesAutomotive Tech., Architectural Design, TV Broadcasting I, TV Broadcasting II, TV Broadcasting III, Drafting and Design I, Drafting and Design II, Electronics Tech. I, Electronics Tech. II, Engineering Design, Home Improvement/Car Care, Music Tech., Photo I, Photo II, Photo III, Tech. Today, Wood I, Wood II, Wood III, Wood IV, Introduction to Engineering Design (PLTW), Digital Electronics (PLTW), Civil Engineering and Architecture (PLTW), Principals of Engineering (PLTW), Engineering Design and Development (PLTW)If you have any questions, please contact: