Mrs. Rebecca Myers
609-654-5111 Ext. 330800
Lenape High School
Attendance Policy Highlights
- School day is 7:30 am til 2:27 pm - 7:30 am first period begins, all students expected to be in classroom.
- 7:30-7:45 am - Students sign in at attendance office Level 1 Tardy Unexcused (see Handbook for details)
- 7:46-9:36 – Level 2 Tardy unexcused (see handbook for details)
- 9:36 – Level 3 Tardy unexcused ½ day (see handbook for details)
Documentation needed to excused absences should be emailed:
- An original note from doctor or dentist
- Court document (need paper from court)
- Funeral/death in family (need program, mass card or copy of obituary)
- College visit (junior & seniors only – 3 visits per year, need documentation from college)
- Take your child to work day
- Drivers test – this is only a partial day excused.
- Parent note - Three (3) parent notes per semester.
- No more than 9 unexcused absences in a year.