The Cherokee Technology Honor Society (CTHS)
CTHS is a school organization that recognizes high-achieving students in the areas of Technology, Business, and Family and Consumer Sciences.
To be eligible for induction you must meet the following criterion:
- You must be a junior or a senior.
- You have earned an “A” as your final grade in at least three of the vocational courses listed below. If you are currently enrolled in one of the courses listed below and you received an “A” for the 1st semester, your course will count towards the three-course requirement.
- You must be a student in “Good Standing”
- Must be on credit status
- Do not have 2 or more suspensions in any school year
- Do not have academic suspensions such as plagiarism, cheating on a major exam, etc.
Please note: You must attend the night of the ceremony to be inducted into CTHS and be recognized.
Automotive Tech., Architectural Design, TV Broadcasting I, TV Broadcasting II, TV Broadcasting III, Drafting and Design I, Drafting and Design II, Electronics Tech. I, Electronics Tech. II, Engineering Design, Home Improvement, Car Care, Photo I, Photo II, Photo III, Tech. Today, Wood I, Wood II, Wood III, Wood IV, Introduction to Engineering Design, Digital Electronics, Principles of Engineering, Civil Engineering and Architecture, Engineering Design and Development
Accounting I, Accounting II, Accounting III, Accounting IV, Animation and Interactive Web Design, Business Communication and Applications, Business Law, Personal Finance, Employment Strategies, Entrepreneurship, Graphic Presentations, Intro to Business, Sales and Marketing, Sports Entertainment Marketing, Study Skills and Career Awareness, Web Design
Fashion & Clothing I, Fashion and Clothing II, Fashion and Clothing III, Foods & Nutrition I, Foods & Nutrition II, Foods & Nutrition III, Interior Design, Life Skills, Intro. to FCS, Child Development I, Child Development II