2022 - 2023 Student Parking
The LRHSD Board of Education will continue to assess a student parking fee for the 2022-2023 school year. The annual fee will be at a rate established by the Board of Education and will help offset the costs associated with student parking. The fee for the 2022-2023 school year will be $100 per eligible student and is valid for the upcoming school year only. Beginning February 1, 2023 the fee will be $50. The parking fee is non-refundable for any reason.
The student parking permit fee will be assessed to senior students with a valid driver’s license and who is eligible to receive a permit based on his/her attendance, disciplinary record, and free of financial obligations. Additional parking may be offered to eligible junior students, based on availability and on a first come, first served basis during the school year.
The process to obtain a parking permit is as follows:
Complete the parking permit application form for your school. In order to access the parking permit application form students will need to sign in with their @lrstudents.org account. Student, parents and gaurdians must read the LRHSD Parking Permit Contract prior to submitting the application form since you will each need to electronically sign that you have read and agree to be bound by all rules and regulations set forth regarding student parking privliges.
- Lenape High School parking permit application form
- Shawnee High School parking permit application form
- Cherokee High School parking permit application form
- Seneca High School parking permit application form
Approved applicants will be notified through the student's school e-mail address. The e-mail will contain information about submitting payment of the $100 Student Parking Fee or $50 Student Parking Fee beginning on February 1, 2022 and instructions for picking up your parking permit from the high school.
- Students should not submit payment prior to receiving the acceptance e-mail through the student’s school e-mail account. If a payment is submitted, but the student was not accepted due to disciplinary or attendance reasons as per Policy #5510: Student Parking; the student will be denied the permit and a refund will not be administered until June of that school year.