Seniors who will be attending RCBC next year - In order to make sure you are placed in the best possible courses for you at RCBC, you must first take the Accuplacer (the RCBC placement test). The Accuplacer will not be offered at Lenape this year due to the pandemic. You will be taking the placement test virtually. The deadline to complete the test is by March 1, 2021. Students are required to apply to RCBC or they will be unable to take the placement test.
These are the steps that need to take place before you take the test by March 1, 2021.
- Apply to RCBC at rcbc.edu/apply
- Request your transcript be sent to RCBC (Lenape home page, scroll to the bottom and select transcript request)
- Once you apply to RCBC, you will receive an RCBC student ID number via email. You will need this when you log into your RCBC BaronOne account and setup your security questions BEFORE taking the placement test.
- Contact Sharon Picollo, School Counselor, at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know that you are interested in taking the Accuplacer. She will send your name to RCBC for verification and to make sure your application and transcript are on file.
- If you have taken the SAT’s and scored 450 or above on English and 500 or above on Math, you are exempt from that portion of the Accuplacer. If you have taken the ACT and scored 23 or higher on English or 20 and higher on Math, you are exempt from that portion of the Accuplacer. If you believe you would be exempt based on the level of classes you have taken at Lenape, please see your counselor.
If you have any questions, here is a link to a video that will walk you through the process step-by-step