Prepared to Succeed
The mission of the Lenape Regional High School District, a leader in progressive education, is to develop physically and emotionally healthy students who excel in an ever-changing world, accomplished through:
• Unlimited educational experiences
• A curriculum which exceeds the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards
• Integration of technology
• Expectations of higher achievement for all students and staff
• Partnerships with families and community in a secure, challenging, and energizing environment
Click on a school's name below to view a few of the students who have been Prepared to Succeed.