Design Concept of Balance
ASSIGNMENT:Your assignment is to create the two covers for the same magazine, one symmetrical and one asymmetrical. The magazine is up to you and should be school appropriate.
ASYMMETRICAL COVER - Size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Create a representing a magazine that you like. The cover can include any information you want, but it should persuade others to consider reading your choice
· The cover should be asymmetrical—easily able to see which side has more visual weight
· The cover should contain at least one image.
· The cover should contain some text. For example, the article titles, interviews with someone famous, quizzes, etc.
· The cover you design should not be an exact replica of the actual magazine.SYMMETRICAL DVD COVER - Size: 8.5 x 11 inches
· Using the same information as above, create a second cover.
· The cover should be symmetrical- easily able to see the mirror images if a line was drawn down the middle.
Contact Mrs. Cashman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-654-5111 ext. 8454