Cadet Impact Goals:
- Have 90% of the corps participate in at least 1 LDR and establish 1 new LDR
- Each cadet will maintain a 3.0 GPA for the year and utilize the network of cadet tutors and wingmen when needed.
- Re-establish an innovative orientation for new cadets to learn about the program.
- Have at least 10-15 people join all LDRs and be active within them.
School Impact Goals:
- Recruit 10 new cadets and have a retention rate of current cadets of at least 90%.
- Host and participate in 2 Recruiting events and 2 Virtual Recruiting Events
- The Cadet Corps will assist and support 5 Seneca High School sponsored events per Semester in order to raise awareness of the program throughout the school
Community Impact Goals:
- Earn the Silver Star Community Service with Excellence Award or obtain a 35 hour average of community service per cadet for the year.
- Plan enough events to all cadets to have access to at least 30 hours of community service each semester and have each cadet obtain at least 15 hours each semester.