Lenape High School Media Center
Special thanks to Mr. Townsend and his 2011-12 Photo II students for creating our amazing "Lenape Media Center" sign!ESCAPE TO A WORLD OF READING2020-2021 Competition
Winning team: CONGRATULATIONS TEAM GRYFFINDOR!!!!
- #1 - Team Gryffindor – 36.1%
- #2 - Team Slytherin – 28.4%
- #3 - Team Hufflepuff – 18.0%
- #4 - Team Ravenclaw – 17.5%
***TOP READERS: CONGRATULATIONS MR. MCGOUGH & TYLER DAVIS, top staff and student readers this year!
***Congrats also to Yasmin Harris (a very close second in the student race) and Ms. Conte & Ms. Dimmig (who tied for 2nd place in the staff competition)!
- Top Staff Readers (a very close race)-
- 1st place: Mr. McGough (Team Gryffindor) with 53 books
- 2nd place (tie): Ms. Conte (Team Ravenclaw) & Ms. Dimmig (Team Gryffindor), both with 41 books
- 4th place: Ms. Dina Wolf (Team Hufflepuff) with 39 books
- 5th place: Ms. Lamberto (Team Slytherin) with 30 books
Reading suggestions: If you are looking for some suggestions for books to read this summer, check out the list of books that were awarded 4 and 5 stars by students and staff this year - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kjMyeGfx-lZz11lUryryMu5UR7tdf4JwMLm06y97TH8/edit?usp=sharingMedia Center Scheduling 2021-2022 & CalendarPLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM TO SCHEDULE MEDIA SPECIALIST ASSISTANCEThank you to all students and staff who participated and voted in our Mock 2020 Election! The results are in!*STUDENTS* -- IF YOU NEED HELP ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT REMOTELY,CONTACT THE MEDIA CENTER*PARENTS* - PARENT GENESIS QUESTIONS SHOULD CONTACT THE DISTRICT HELP DESK AT: HELP@LRHSD.ORGSet up your individual account - if setting up for the first time:school username: lenapemediacenterschool password: noodletools1(to REACTIVATE your account - noodletools1)
- Student Winners for each team:
- Team Gryffindor: Yasmin Harris - 2nd place overall (over 90 books read)
- Team Hufflepuff: Ivry'Chadee Williams - 3rd place overall
- Team Ravenclaw: Shirleen Zheng –4th place overall
- Team Slytherin: Tyler Davis - 1st place overall (over 100 books read)
Media Center Hours:IN PERSON HOURS: MON-FRI 7:20 AM - 11:55 AMVIRTUAL/REMOTE MEDIA CENTER HOURS: MON-FRI 7:15 AM-2:55 PMLenape Digital Resources Information: Guidelines and Directions for Accessing all your Technology Accounts (password management portal, email, genesis, H drive, and Google)Book Campaign Final Results!!Impressive numbers: 280,961 total pages readCONGRATS to the top student & staff readers:Tharun Iyer with 72 & Ms. Conte with 56 booksCheck out:Access classic ebooks for free with Mackin VIA (click on icon below) - login with our database username and password (lenapehs1):Thanks to all students and staff who participated in our mock Presidential Caucus & Primary in March 2020!
Mission Statement: The mission of the Lenape High School media center program is to instruct and support our students and staff in the effective and ethical use of information and technology, empowering the LHS community to construct and share knowledge and to become critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers and lifelong learners equipped with twenty-first century information literacy skills.
VISION: The LHS media center will be the information hub of the school.Media Center Hours:IN PERSON HOURS: MON-FRI 7:20 AM - 11:55 AMVIRTUAL/REMOTE MEDIA CENTER HOURS: MON-FRI 7:15 AM-2:55 PMCONTACT: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-654-5111 ext 332500Designed by: Jaime Fauver
Last updated: 6/15/2021