Student ParkingDear Parents and Guardians,
The LRHSD Board of Education will continue to assess a student parking fee for the 2017-2018 school year. The annual fee will be at a rate established by the Board of Education and will help offset the costs associated with student parking. The fee for the 2017-2018 school year will be $50 per eligible student and is valid for the upcoming school year only. The fee is prorated to $25 from February 1st to June 30th.
The student parking permit fee will be assessed to senior students with a valid driver’s license and who is eligible to receive a permit based on his/her attendance, disciplinary record, and free of financial obligations. Additional parking may be offered to eligible junior students, based on availability and on a first come, first served basis during the school year.The process to obtain a parking permit is as follows:Step 1:
Application will be available on August 1, 2017.
- Click here for Lenape High School's parking info.
- Click here for Shawnee High School's parking permit application form.
- Click here for Cherokee High School's parking permit application form.
- Click here for Seneca High School's parking permit application form.
Approved applicants will be notified through the student‘s school e-mail address. The e-mail will contain information about submitting payment of the $50 Student Parking Fee or $25 from February 1st to June 30th and instructions for picking up your parking permit from the high school.Step 3:
If you are approved for an LRHSD parking permit you MUST bring valid copies of your driver's license, car registration(s), and insurance card(s) and a signed, completed parking contract with you in order to pick-up your parking permit. IMPORTANT!!! Please click on the appropriate link below to select the parking contract for your school.
- Click here for a printable copy of Lenape High School's parking contract.
- Click here for a printable copy of Shawnee High School's parking contract.
- Click here for a printable copy of Cherokee High School's parking contract.
- Click here for a printable copy of Seneca High School's parking contract.
Students should not submit payment prior to receiving the acceptance e-mail through the student’s school e-mail account. If a payment is submitted, but the student was not accepted due to disciplinary or attendance reasons as per Policy #5510; the student will be denied the permit and a refund will not be administered until June of that school year.
If you have any questions, please contact the building principal of your high school.