Senior parking applications are OPEN.
Juniors with a valid driver’s license can apply online
beginning 9/15/2016 at 12am
If you applied before 9/15 at 12:00am as a junior, those entries those entries were VOIDED.
You must reapply on 9/15/2016 beginning at 12am.
1. You will need the following information to apply for parking:
Student School Email, First Name, Last Name, Street Address, Town, Zip, Student Cell Phone, Driver's License Number, Driver's License Expiration Date, and your top three choice for parking lots (numbered #1 first choice, #2 second choice, #3 third choice)
- Cafeteria Lot
- Gym Lot
- Paved/Rocks Lot
- Field Hockey Lot (on Tabernacle Rd.)
- Volleyball Lot (on Tabernacle Rd. by buses)
**As of 9/13 Cafeteria, Gym and Field Hockey are closed.
2. Approved applicants will be notified via school email address on September 26. Please do NOT pay the parking permit fee until you receive this email. This email will contain information regarding pick up dates/times and payment.
3. Students who attended Credit Completion this past summer MUST meet with Mr. Campbell prior to obtaining a student parking permit.
4. ALL obligations must be paid or cleared before students can apply for parking.
An outline of the steps to obtain a parking permit and the online application can be found here:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Ryann DiNatale at email@example.com.